Rowan Tree Psychotherapy
Notice of Emergency Plan
Beginning Saturday, March 21, 2020, I will be transitioning to seeing clients via telemental health only. We can visit by video conference or by phone. I thank all my clients and potential clients for being so understanding during this challenging time. Here are a few things to keep in mind as we move through this together:
- The Center for Disease Control recommends that people with preexisting mental health conditions continue with their treatment plans during emergencies, and that they monitor themselves for any new symptoms.
- My contact information remains the same. My email address is email@example.com and my office number is 630-849-4350. Clients can also contact me through secure messaging in their client portal.
- Self-quarantine and social distancing are key components to keeping yourself and others healthy. If you have a fever, cough, or any other signs of illness, please stay home until you are fully recovered. And seek medical advice from your primary care physician.
- If you or a family member become ill, let me know as soon as possible that you need reschedule your appointment. The fee for cancelling within 24 hours will be waived if due to illness.
- However, as a telemental health trained clinician, I am happy to offer video or phone sessions for those who would still like to meet with me.
- I am also available for telemental health sessions at any time, not just if clients become ill.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before attending a session.
- In the event that my building is closed or there is another interruption in the usual course of treatment, clients will be notified via email from me, and by text message through their client portal.
- Therapist Amy Lepore is my emergency back-up. If I become unable to render services for a time, she will handle my cases. Amy’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and her phone number is 630-384-9605.