Anxiety & Depression Resources
These resources have been provided for informational purposes only. Please use your discretion in deciding what information is applicable to your situation. Treatment facilities or therapists listed are not to be considered recommendations. Links to sites outside of Rowan Tree Psychotherapy are to pages publicly available on the World Wide Web, are provided solely as a convince to you, and are used by you at your own risk. By accessing linked websites, you acknowledge and agree that Rowan Tree Psychotherapy is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other page linked to this website.
- Chodron, Pema (2002). The places that scare you: A guide to fearlessness in difficult times. Boston, MA: Shambhala.
- Kornfield, J. (2008). Guided meditation: Six essential practices to cultivate love, awareness, and wisdom. Boulder, CO: Sounds True, Inc.
- Kornfield, J. (2008). Meditation for beginners. Boulder, CO: Sounds True Inc.
- Schwartz, J. M. & Beyette, B. (1996). Brain lock: Free yourself from obsessive-compulsive behavior. New York: Harper Perennial.
- Stover, S. A. (2011). The way of the happy woman: Living the best year of your life. Novato, CA: New World Library.
- Tolle, E. (2004). The Power of now: A guide to spiritual enlightenment. Novata, CA: New World Library.
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Find it Hard To Be Happy
- Fear Melter Animation
- Fear Melter Movements
- How to Do Something That Should Be Easy (But...Is...Not)
- Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- The Fight Flight Freeze Response
- Triune Brain
- Why Is It So Hard to Do Something That Should Be Easy?